Goodbye 2016. Hello 2017! This year has been full of new beginnings, new adventures, and new experiences for us. We wouldn’t trade one giggle shared, one tear shed, or one memory made, and we are confident the best is yet to come. We begin this year with an attitude of gratitude, full of hope, and in great anticipation of the future. God has been so good to us this year. This quote sums up our hope for the future.
Speaking of dreams…here is a quick pic we snapped in Houston the other morning!
We thought we’d share our 2017 toast to ten bucket list for this year. You can check out last year’s list here, and see how we did! Not bad! Only a few are items are being carried over for the new year!
- Take a photography class
- Take a yoga class
- Make homemade marshmallows
- String some lights in our backyard
- Celebrate 50 years of life on this earth with my fam
- Have a breakfast date with Summer here
- Read this book
- Compliment someone everyday
- Go on a date night here
- Make these for dessert
- Keep a journal for the year
- Take a one second video for each day of 2017
- See this band in concert
- Write more letters
- Picnic on top of the parking garage at Belmont at sunset
- Serve on Summer Staff at a Young Life camp
- Go to breakfast here
- Maintain a 4.0 GPA
- Finally finish reading this book
- Do something out of my comfort zone
Listen to your heart and dream big this year! Lots of luv!